|Optical Systems Division Extreme Precision Optics Group Optical Components Group Electro-Optics Group Markets & Applications Support Contact Optical Windows High Fluence Products Transmission Spheres & Flats Precision Reference Surfaces Optical Mirrors High Precision Prisms Spherical Optics Thin Plate Optics Machined Optical Structures Coatings||
Optical Components Group
• High precision, meter-class optics fabrication.
• Rotary, double-Sided, and MRF polishing.
• Glass machining, grinding, & shaping to > 1m diameter.
• Surface roughness < 0.2 nm RMS.
• Wedge tolerances < 2 arc sec.
• Surfaces better than 20/10 at meter-class optics.
Zygo's Optical Components Group is a world recognized producer of meter-class plano optics, and has the distinction of being the world's only volume manufacturer of laser fusion amplifiers. Capabilities include high aspect ratios and processing of advanced materials such as Cleartran™, zinc selenide, ULE® and sapphire. From laser fusion and other high fluence optics, to ISR windows, to precision Zerodur lithography stages, ZYGO is the leader in the fabrication of high precision optical components.
Zygo's Optical Components Group can process a wide range of materials including, but not limited to:
• Zinc sulfide (Cleartran™)
• Zinc selenide (ZnSe)
• Glass (Fused Silica, BK7, etc.)
• Sapphire (various crystal orientations)
• Low expansion ceramics (Zerodur®, ULE®, Cordierite, CLEARCERAM®)
Inquiry/Quote Form – Optical ComponentsPlease use this form to tell us about the Optical Components you need. You may send any additional information, including specifications and/or prints, to:
Contact ZYGO Optical Systems Division at 800-ZYGO-NOW.
Zygo® measures surfaces of microbial biofilms, PTFE nanocomposite films & silver tantalate coatings, with high precision #STLE2013 Booth 221
Zygo® 3D optical surface profilers measures microsurface features with nanometer-scale precision. #STLE2013 Booth 221
#STLE2013 Zygo Booth 221 for high-precision quantitative 3D measurements of surfaces and microstructural properties.