|Optical Systems Division Extreme Precision Optics Group Optical Components Group Electro-Optics Group Markets & Applications Support Contact||
Electro-Optical Assemblymanufacturing of complex electro-optical assemblies from objectives with dynamic focus capabilities for medical and semiconductor processes, to long surveillance systems for day and night security, to 3-D imaging devices used in the latest dentistry applications. Our Tucson assembly location is a Tier 1 optical assembly facility with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 registrations. Our advanced class 100,000 to class 10 clean room assembly areas have all the necessary climate controls in place including particle, temperature, humidity, and ionization. ESD control and laser handling processes are in place to ensure successful handing and integration of electronic, mechanical, and optical assemblies. Our electro-optical assembly capability is enabled by in-house professionals with expertise in the following areas in addition to our Opto-Mechanical Assembly capabilities:
• Climate/environmental control
• ESD control
• Cleanliness standards
• Handling, alignment, and integration of PCBs, sensors, imaging/detection systems, and laser systems
• Certified solder technicians
• Mechanical/Electrical/Systems design, modeling, and analysis
• Metrology including Zygo NewView™, ZMI™, and VeriFire™ systems, Zygo proprietary distortion tester, multi-axis MTF (large aperture and multispectral), Aspheric null and metering mirror systems, vertical tower system test benches, CMM's, microscopes, autocollimators, spectrophotometers, profilers, and other advanced measurement equipment
Inquiry Form – Electro-Optical AssemblyPlease use the form below to contact us with any questions you have regarding the design, prototyping, or assembly services of Zygo's Electro-Optics Group.
Contact ZYGO Optical Systems Division at 800-ZYGO-NOW.
Zygo® measures surfaces of microbial biofilms, PTFE nanocomposite films & silver tantalate coatings, with high precision #STLE2013 Booth 221
Zygo® 3D optical surface profilers measures microsurface features with nanometer-scale precision. #STLE2013 Booth 221
#STLE2013 Zygo Booth 221 for high-precision quantitative 3D measurements of surfaces and microstructural properties.