|Optical Systems Division Extreme Precision Optics Group Optical Components Group Electro-Optics Group Markets & Applications Support Contact||
Opto-Mechanical AssemblyTucson assembly location is a Tier 1 optical assembly facility with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 registrations. In process optical alignment stations and real time optical compensation techniques bring capabilities to the production floor that traditionally required engineers to perform in the laboratory. To ensure the highest level of quality your precision optical assemblies are tested with state of the art ZYGO interferometers - the industry standard. Our opto-mechanical assembly capability is enabled by in-house professionals with expertise in the following areas in addition to our Electro-Optical Assembly capabilities:
• Optical systems design
• Lens design
• Mechanical/Electrical/Systems design, modeling, and analysis
• Coating design
• Precision lens assembly techniques
• Contact bonding and other joining technologies
• Optics and metals cleaning processes and environments
• Metrology including Zygo NewView™, ZMI™, and VeriFire™ systems, Zygo proprietary distortion tester, multi-axis MTF (large aperture and multispectral), Aspheric null and metering mirror systems, vertical tower system test benches, CMM's, microscopes, autocollimators, spectrophotometers, profilers, and other advanced measurement equipment
Inquiry Form – Opto-Mechanical AssemblyPlease use the form below to contact us with any questions you have regarding the design, prototyping, or assembly services of Zygo's Electro-Optics Group.
Contact ZYGO Optical Systems Division at 800-ZYGO-NOW.
Zygo® measures surfaces of microbial biofilms, PTFE nanocomposite films & silver tantalate coatings, with high precision #STLE2013 Booth 221
Zygo® 3D optical surface profilers measures microsurface features with nanometer-scale precision. #STLE2013 Booth 221
#STLE2013 Zygo Booth 221 for high-precision quantitative 3D measurements of surfaces and microstructural properties.