• High laser fluence coatings
• UV (248 nm) to MWIR (3-5 µm)
• Sizes to 1150 mm
• Precise wavefront control
• Applications ranging from standard to highly-specialized
• Transparent conductors, with resistivity down to 10 ohm/sq
• Non-polarizing beamsplitter
• Anti reflective, ≤0.2% ("V" & "BB")
• High reflectivity, 99.5% typical
• Polarization and beamsplitter, including densified notch filters
• Electron Beam
• Electron Beam with ion assist
• DC magnetron sputtering
For more than 30 years, Zygo has been developing a broad range of coating capabilities to serve our optical fabrication business, and this same expert coating capability is available for your substrates as well. We meet you at your point of need through internal expertise and strategic partnerships.
Our world-class coating design team, technicians, and specialized equipment can accommodate optics up to 1150 mm in diameter and up to 300 lbs (136 kg). Coating wavelengths range from UV (248 nm) to MWIR (3-5 µm), and can be applied to various substrates, including fused silica, sapphire, Cleartran, and silicon
We employ a variety of methods for monitoring the coating during deposition, including optical and crystal. Coating performance is evaluated using dual-beam spectrometers in either reflection or transmission. In addition, we use our own industry standard 3D optical surface profiler and laser interferometer products to evaluate the coated optics, ensuring both spectral and optical performance.
Click below to learn more about our...