Zygo Corporation is conducting business as usual; however most offices are closed to non-employees and are operating with reduced on-premises staffing in compliance with COVID-19 social distancing practices. Please contact us
with any questions, and prior to shipping materials to any of our locations.
March 20, 2020
ZYGO's Statement on the COVID-19 Outbreak
AMETEK has a longstanding commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers and visitors. To this end, we are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and have implemented policies to proactively minimize the risk of COVID-19 entering and spreading across our sites. Specifically, AMETEK has enacted its global Pandemic Response Plan which is structured to protect the health and well-being of our employees while mitigating the potential impacts of COVID-19 on our operations.
We are diligently monitoring global and local government and health institutions and will take additional steps as necessary to protect the health and well-being of our employees, customers and visitors.
- All AMETEK business travel to/from China was suspended in January. In addition, all business travel to high-risk locations, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and/or World Health Organization, where COVID-19 outbreaks are prevalent has also been suspended.
- Employees are instructed to monitor their health and if they are ill, stay home and self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Employees with family members in the home who visited high risk areas are required to self-quarantine for 14 days upon the family member's return to the home.
- Extra cleaning and disinfection are being conducted at our sites.
- A screening process is in place to restrict visitor access to those experiencing symptoms, those who have recently traveled to high-risk areas and those who have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Our employees are asked to observe all customer and supplier visitor and EHS policies.
It is likely that in the coming weeks many of our employees will be required to work from home. Under these conditions ZYGO's ability to manufacture product will be reduced thereby extending shipping times to our global customers. However, our Sales, Service and Applications teams are used to this scenario and will always be available and contactable in the various Global locations. If you experience any issues with your Instruments, then please do not hesitate to contact your local Sales and/or Service representative.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Should you have any questions, please contact your ZYGO representative.