3D Optical Profilers
Position Metrology Systems
Custom Metrology Solutions
Trade-in & Upgrade Program
Applications Form & Roughness of Precision Parts Form, Waviness, Roughness Surface Finish Regions Analysis New! Tribology Automated Image Inspection Step Height Thin Film Measurement Transmitted Wavefront Radius of Curvature Optical Homogeneity Position & Angle Measurement
Form & Roughness of Precision Surfaces
Today's process engineers require inspection tool flexibility, consisting of abilities to switch to new applications quickly and efficiently, New machining techniques, new materials, low volume/high value... some of the concerns companies need to keep in mind to control the process. ZYGO's 3D Optical Profilers address the critical needs of today's advanced manufacturers.
• Areal metrology at high resolution and speed, providing >1 million data points in seconds.
• Vibration-robust measurements for the production floor, with SureScan™ technology
• Wide range of imaging optics for measuring form and flatness, with a single tool
• Automated and programmable part stages, with X/Y travel range up to 200 x 325 mm
• Measurement results compliant with ISO 25178 and ISO 4287 standards
Precision Surface Roughness Metrology Applications...
Inquiry FormPlease use the form below to contact us with any questions you have regarding measurement of form & roughness of precision surfaces, or any other ZYGO metrology applications.
** You may withdraw this consent at any time using the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any page on this web site.
Visit ZYGO at these
× Enter the email address you would like to unsubscribe from future contact...