3D Optical Profilers
Custom Metrology Solutions
Applications Form & Roughness of Precision Parts Form, Waviness, Roughness Surface Finish Regions Analysis New! Tribology Automated Image Inspection Step Height Thin Film Measurement Transmitted Wavefront Radius of Curvature Optical Homogeneity Position & Angle Measurement Stage Servo Control Adaptive Optics Control
Form & Roughness of Precision Surfaces
Today's process and quality engineers require the ability to evaluate parts quickly and change machining programs on the fly. The flexible and powerful tools found in ZYGO's Mx™ software enable rapid application development and deployment to other ZYGO 3D optical profilers, either in the same plant or worldwide. With thousands of ZYGO 3D optical profilers systems being used in precision metrology applications around the world, ZYGO has become a recognized partner for quality, precision, and knowledge.
• Areal metrology at high resolution and speed, providing >1 million data points in seconds.
• Vibration-robust measurements for the production floor, with SureScan™ technology
• Wide range of imaging optics for measuring form and flatness, with a single tool
• Automated and programmable part stages, with X/Y travel range up to 200 x 325 mm
• Measurement results compliant with ISO 25178 and ISO 4287 standards
Precision Surface Roughness Metrology Applications...
Inquiry FormPlease use the form below to contact us with any questions you have regarding measurement of form & roughness of precision surfaces, or any other ZYGO metrology applications.
** You may withdraw this consent at any time using the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any page on this web site.
× Enter the email address you would like to unsubscribe from future contact...