|Products 3D Optical Profilers Laser Interferometers Position Metrology Systems Custom Metrology Solutions Trade-in & Upgrade Program||
APM650™ Packaging Metrology System
APM650 metrology system, for inspection of panel-based PCBs and other advanced semiconductor packaging applications.
The APM650™ packaging metrology system is a new inspection tool for automated measurement of panel-based PCBs and other advanced packaging applications. It provides 2D & 3D measurements of a variety of surface features with sub-nanometer vertical precision and sub-micron lateral precision.
Powerful PerformanceCoherence Scanning Interferometry (CSI) is the measurement technology at the core of the APM650 system.
This non-contact technique provides high-precision, and high-value surface metrology benefits including:
• Measures virtually all types of surfaces, from rough to super smooth, including thin films, steep slopes, and large steps.
• Sub-nanometer measurement precision is independent of field magnification
• Gage capable performance - exceptional precision and repeatability for the most demanding production applications.
• SureScan™ vibration tolerance technology - robust operation in virtually any environment.
• Mx™ software enables seamless data exchange with other ZYGO Profilers including ZeGage, NewView 8000, and Nexview.
Maximize ROIWith a metrology area that accommodates lateral dimensions up to 650 x 650 mm, the APM650 system accommodates even the largest of today's PCB substrate panels, ensuring that the system provides value for years to come.
Customized chucks and sample holders are available to adapt the system for smaller panels or even singulated substrates to maximize application flexibility. And the system's integrated recipe-driven automation software enables hands-free metrology of multiple features on each panel, all in a single workstation, reducing production time and increasing process knowledge.
Inquiry FormPlease use the form below to contact us with any questions you have regarding the APM650 PCB inspection system 3D Optical Surface Profilers, or surface profiling in general.
** You may withdraw this consent at any time using the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any page on this web site.
Contact ZYGO Today
× Enter the email address you would like to unsubscribe from future contact...