Optics Business Segment
Optical Components Group
Markets & Applications
Objective Lenses Custom Manufacturer
Industry-Leading Design and Manufacture of Reflective and Refractive Objectives
CaF2 Objective - Semiconductor Application
Optical Components for Lens Objective
ZYGO's Optical Assembly Facility
Custom designing & manufacturing of objectivesWe specialize in custom designed and manufactured objective lenses and optical assemblies for critical applications such as...
• Semiconductor inspection
• High resolution aerial reconnaissance
• Medical laser delivery
• 3D/multi-path imaging
• Athermal telescopes
• DNA sequencing & biomedical
• Multispectral reflective and/or refractive systems
• ISR Applications
Unique metrology of objectives:
• Custom wavelength interferometry
• MTF testing from -40° to +100°C and from sea level to 60,000 feet
• Computer-generated holograms (CGH)
Custom objective design/fabrication:
• Advanced tolerancing methods for highly accurate optical and thermal performance modeling
• Advanced aspheric and free-form optics
Materials we process:
• Glasses (Fused Silica, BK7 etc.)
• Low-CTE (ClearCeram, ULE, Zerodur, etc.)
• Single crystals (CaF2, sapphire, silicon, etc.)
• Polycrystalline materials
Wide range of applications:
• Monolithic or light-weighted designs
• Refractive or reflective designs
• Athermal designs, high laser damage threshold (LIDT), Low scatter etc.
Wide range of wavelengths:
• EUV, DUV, visible, IR, SWIR,
First tier optical manufacturing facilitiesZYGO's Tier 1 optical assembly facility boasts class 100 clean room capabilities, in-line production optical compensation, and Design for Manufacture and Assembly engineering services. The facility is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485-2003 certified, and is FDA and ITAR registered.
Our design and prototyping center offers expert engineering and program management services for your most demanding design, development, fabrication, and assembly challenges for custom objectives and relay optics.
Learn More About ZYGO's Objective Design & Fabrication Services!
Just fill out the form below. A knowledgable ZYGO Sales Engineer will be in touch with you soon!
Note: If you experience any difficulty submitting this form, please contact: email@example.com
›› Selecting A Sapphire Window Manufacturer For High-Reliability ISR Applications: 6 Important CriteriaBrochures Spec Sheets Technical Papers
Contact ZYGO's Optics business segment at 800-ZYGO-NOW.