Optics Business Segment
Optical Components Group
Markets & Applications
Optical Components Group Aspheres Extreme Precision Optics Super Finishing Optical Windows High Fluence Products Transmission Spheres & Flats Precision Reference Surfaces Optical Mirrors Corner Cube Retroreflectors High Precision Prisms Spherical Optics Thin Plate Optics Glass & Ceramic Machining Semiconductor Stage Components Coatings CLEARCERAM® Mirrors Cordierite Mirrors Silicon Carbide Mirrors ULE® Mirrors Reference Mirrors
CLEARCERAM® MirrorsCLEARCERAM® mirrors to your exact specifications. CLEARCERAM® mirrors are made from a glass-ceramic substrate which features ultra-low thermal expansion over a wide range of temperatures. The material is approximately 70% ceramic, giving it mechanical characteristics superior to regular glass. Its crystal grain structure prevents the spread of micro cracks that can result from machining processes, a property which permits ZYGO to manufacture CLEARCERAM® mirrors in a variety of geometries, with very high accuracy. It is well suited for applications where very low thermal expansion is critical.
In addition to CLEARCERAM® mirrors, ZYGO has a wide range of optical manufacturing capabilities, such as:
• Multi-axis CNC machining & Single-Point Diamond Turning (SPDT)
• A large installed base of very large full aperture polishing process including many multi-meter class polishers
• Extensive experience in key sub-aperture finishing processes such as Computer Controlled Optical Surfacing (CCOS), Ion Beam Finishing (IBF) and Magneto-Rheological Finishing (MRF), through a variety of commercially available and custom made equipment
• Large coating capabilities and capacity
• Extensive cleaning (included automated) and inspection stations
• A wide range of metrology capabilities to characterize components across their entire Power-Spectral Density, with interferometers as large as 32" in diameter, and a wide range of state-of-the-art custom-made equipment.
Inquiry/Quote Form – Optical MirrorsPlease use the form below to tell us about the CLEARCERAM mirror you need, or ask questions about any of ZYGO's optical products, services, or capabilities. You may send any additional information, including specifications and/or prints, to:
›› Selecting A Sapphire Window Manufacturer For High-Reliability ISR Applications: 6 Important CriteriaBrochures Spec Sheets Technical Papers
Contact ZYGO's Optics business segment at 800-ZYGO-NOW.