Optics Business Segment
Optical Components Group
Markets & Applications
Optical Components Group Aspheres Extreme Precision Optics Super Finishing Optical Windows High Fluence Products Transmission Spheres & Flats Precision Reference Surfaces Optical Mirrors Corner Cube Retroreflectors High Precision Prisms Spherical Optics Thin Plate Optics Glass & Ceramic Machining Semiconductor Stage Components Straight Edges Coatings High-Precision Optical Windows
• Geometry (flats, spheres, aspheres) to better than λ/50 PV.
• Full aperture interferometry up to 32" for flats, and up to 12" for spheres/aspheres (larger with stitching).
• Surface Roughness < 1 nm rms.
ApplicationsZYGO has a long tradition of manufacturing custom-made optical mirrors for a wide variety of applications, including, but not limited to:
• EUV mirrors
• Lightweighted mirrors
• Space mirrors
• Stage Components for lithographic steppers
• X-ray mirrors
• Intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance
ZYGO has a wide range of other precision optical manufacturing capabilities, such as:
• Multi-axis CNC machining & Single-Point Diamond Turning (SPDT)
• A large installed base of very large full aperture polishing process including many multi-meter class polishers
• Extensive experience in key sub-aperture finishing processes such as Computer Controlled Optical Surfacing (CCOS), Ion Beam Finishing (IBF) and Magneto-Rheological Finishing (MRF), through a variety of commercially available and custom made equipment
• Large coating capabilities and capacity
• Extensive cleaning (included automated) and inspection stations
• A wide range of metrology capabilities to characterize components across their entire Power-Spectral Density, with interferometers as large as 32" in diameter, and a wide range of state-of-the-art custom-made equipment.
Inquiry/Quote Form – Optical MirrorsPlease use the form below to tell us about the optical mirror you need, or ask questions about any of ZYGO's optical products, services, or capabilities. You may send any additional information, including specifications and/or prints, to:
** You may withdraw this consent at any time using the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any page on this web site.
›› Selecting A Sapphire Window Manufacturer For High-Reliability ISR Applications: 6 Important CriteriaBrochures Spec Sheets Technical Papers
Contact ZYGO today
× Enter the email address you would like to unsubscribe from future contact...