Optics Business Segment
Optical Components Group
Markets & Applications
Optical Components Group Aspheres Extreme Precision Optics Super Finishing Optical Windows High Fluence Products Transmission Spheres & Flats Precision Reference Surfaces Optical Mirrors Corner Cube Retroreflectors High Precision Prisms Spherical Optics Thin Plate Optics Glass & Ceramic Machining Semiconductor Stage Components Coatings CLEARCERAM® Mirrors Cordierite Mirrors Silicon Carbide Mirrors ULE® Mirrors Reference Mirrors
ULE® Mirrors Mirrors made from Corning® ULE® (Ultra Low Expansion) Titania Silicate GlassULE® mirrors to your exact specifications. ULE® mirrors are made from a titania silicate glass which features ultra-low thermal expansion over a wide temperature range. ULE® is well suited for applications where thermal stability is critical.
In addition to ULE® mirrors, ZYGO has a wide range of optical manufacturing capabilities, such as:
• Multi-axis CNC machining & Single-Point Diamond Turning (SPDT)
• A large installed base of very large full aperture polishing process including many multi-meter class polishers
• Extensive experience in key sub-aperture finishing processes such as Computer Controlled Optical Surfacing (CCOS), Ion Beam Finishing (IBF) and Magneto-Rheological Finishing (MRF), through a variety of commercially available and custom made equipment
• Large coating capabilities and capacity
• Extensive cleaning (included automated) and inspection stations
• A wide range of metrology capabilities to characterize components across their entire Power-Spectral Density, with interferometers as large as 32" in diameter, and a wide range of state-of-the-art custom-made equipment.
Inquiry/Quote Form – Optical MirrorsPlease use the form below to tell us about the ULE® mirror you need, or ask questions about any of ZYGO's optical products, services, or capabilities. You may send any additional information, including specifications and/or prints, to:
›› Selecting A Sapphire Window Manufacturer For High-Reliability ISR Applications: 6 Important CriteriaBrochures Spec Sheets Technical Papers
Contact ZYGO's Optics business segment at 800-ZYGO-NOW.