Precision Optical Components & Systems
Precision Optical Components
Design, Assembly, & Integration
Markets & Applications
Precision Optical Components Aspheres Extreme Precision Optics Super Finishing Optical Windows High Fluence Products Transmission Spheres & Flats Precision Reference Surfaces Optical Mirrors Corner Cube Retroreflectors High Precision Prisms Spherical Optics Thin Plate Optics Glass & Ceramic Machining Semiconductor Stage Components Straight Edges Coatings High-Precision Optical Windows ZERODUR® Mirrors Cordierite Mirrors Silicon Carbide Mirrors ULE® Mirrors Reference Mirrors
ZERODUR® MirrorsZERODUR® mirrors to your exact specifications.
Mirrors made from ZERODUR® feature ultra-low thermal expansion, throughout their total volume, over a wide range of temperatures, and is therefore well suited for applications where very low thermal expansion is critical.
ZERODUR® is an inorganic, non-porous Lithium Aluminum Silicon oxide glass ceramic, characterized by evenly-distributed nano-crystals within a residual glass phase. It has a very low level of inclusions, striae and internal stress, and has excellent chemical stability.
The unique properties of ZERODUR® enables ZYGO to manufacture precision mirrors and other optical components in a variety of geometries, including complex machined optical structures, with very high precision.
In addition to ZERODUR® mirrors, ZYGO has a wide range of optical manufacturing capabilities, such as:
• Multi-axis CNC machining & Single-Point Diamond Turning (SPDT)
• A large installed base of very large full aperture polishing process including many multi-meter class polishers
• Extensive experience in key sub-aperture finishing processes such as Computer Controlled Optical Surfacing (CCOS), Ion Beam Finishing (IBF) and Magneto-Rheological Finishing (MRF), through a variety of commercially available and custom made equipment
• Large coating capabilities and capacity
• Extensive cleaning (included automated) and inspection stations
• A wide range of metrology capabilities to characterize components across their entire Power-Spectral Density, with interferometers as large as 32" in diameter, and a wide range of state-of-the-art custom-made equipment.
Inquiry/Quote Form – Optical MirrorsPlease use the form below to tell us about the ZERODUR® mirror you need, or ask questions about any of ZYGO's optical products, services, or capabilities. You may send any additional information, including specifications and/or prints, to:
** You may withdraw this consent at any time using the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any page on this web site.
›› Selecting A Sapphire Window Manufacturer For High-Reliability ISR Applications: 6 Important CriteriaBrochures Spec Sheets Technical Papers
Contact ZYGO today
× Enter the email address you would like to unsubscribe from future contact...