|Optics Business Segment Optical Components Group Electro-Optics Group Markets & Applications Optical Materials Case Studies Contact||
Electro-Optical Assemblydesign and manufacturing of complex electro-optical assemblies from objectives with dynamic focus capabilities for medical and semiconductor processes, to long surveillance systems for day and night security, to 3-D imaging devices used in the latest dentistry applications. Our Tucson assembly location is a Tier 1 optical assembly facility with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 registrations. Our advanced class 100,000 to class 10 clean room assembly areas have all the necessary climate controls in place including particle, temperature, humidity, and ionization. ESD control and laser handling processes are in place to ensure successful handing and integration of electronic, mechanical, and optical assemblies. Our electro-optical assembly capability is enabled by in-house professionals with expertise in the following areas in addition to our Opto-Mechanical Assembly capabilities:
• Climate/environmental control
• ESD control
• Cleanliness standards
• Handling, alignment, and integration of PCBs, sensors, imaging/detection systems, and laser systems
• Certified solder technicians
• Mechanical/Electrical/Systems design, modeling, and analysis
• Metrology including ZYGO NewView™, ZMI™, and Verifire™ systems, ZYGO proprietary distortion tester, multi-axis MTF (large aperture and multispectral), Aspheric null and metering mirror systems, vertical tower system test benches, CMM's, microscopes, autocollimators, spectrophotometers, profilers, and other advanced measurement equipment
Inquiry Form – Electro-Optical AssemblyPlease use the form below to contact us with any questions you have regarding the design, prototyping, or assembly services of ZYGO's Electro-Optics Group.
Note: If you experience any difficulty submitting this form, please contact: email@example.com
›› Selecting A Sapphire Window Manufacturer For High-Reliability ISR Applications: 6 Important CriteriaBrochures Spec Sheets Technical Papers
Contact ZYGO's Optics business segment at 800-ZYGO-NOW.