|Optics Business Segment Optical Components Group Electro-Optics Group Markets & Applications Optical Materials Case Studies Contact||
Opto-Mechanical Assemblydesign and manufacturing of complex opto-mechanical assemblies from doublets, to beam expanders, to complex illumination and critical laser delivery systems. Our Tier 1 optical assembly facility has ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 registrations. In process optical alignment stations and real time optical compensation techniques bring capabilities to the production floor that traditionally required engineers to perform in the laboratory. To ensure the highest level of quality your precision optical assemblies are tested with state of the art ZYGO interferometers - the industry standard. Our opto-mechanical assembly capability is enabled by in-house professionals with expertise in the following areas in addition to our Electro-Optical Assembly capabilities:
• Optical systems design
• Lens design
• Mechanical/Electrical/Systems design, modeling, and analysis
• Coating design
• Precision lens assembly techniques
• Contact bonding and other joining technologies
• Optics and metals cleaning processes and environments
• Metrology including ZYGO NewView™, ZMI™, and Verifire™ systems, ZYGO proprietary distortion tester, multi-axis MTF (large aperture and multispectral), Aspheric null and metering mirror systems, vertical tower system test benches, CMM's, microscopes, autocollimators, spectrophotometers, profilers, and other advanced measurement equipment
Inquiry Form – Opto-Mechanical AssemblyPlease use the form below to contact us with any questions you have regarding the design, prototyping, or assembly services of ZYGO's Electro-Optics Group.
›› Selecting A Sapphire Window Manufacturer For High-Reliability ISR Applications: 6 Important CriteriaBrochures Spec Sheets Technical Papers
Contact ZYGO's Optics business segment at 800-ZYGO-NOW.