Before downloading or installing Mx™ software, make sure you have
the appropriate license for the version you download. The software will not run without
the appropriate license. For assistance, contact our Customer Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-994-6669.
Authentication Required - A username and password are required to download software. If you are an existing ZYGO customer, you may request that this information be e-mailed to you. If you would like to download software prior to purchasing a ZYGO product, your local Sales/Service Office will be happy to assist you.
The software available on this page is provided for supplemental off-line analysis, or for installation under the guidance of ZYGO Customer Support. If you attempt to update Mx™ software on your system without first contacting ZYGO Customer Support, your system may become inoperative. (email: email@example.com
or call: 800-994-6669)
• Software files download as a compressed .zip file (size shown in parentheses), requiring the use of extraction software to "unzip" the file before installation.
• It is recommended to save the file to your computer before running it. Either click on a link below and select "Save", or right-click a link and select "Save Target As..." from the popup menu.
• The version of Windows® on which Mx software is supported is shown to the right of the file size.
• Mx™ software requires a license for both instrument and off-line analysis versions.
• Mx™ example data sets may be downloaded here.