At their core is ZYGO’s Coherence Scanning Interferometry (CSI) technology which delivers industry-leading precision, versatility and speed for repeatable metrology and production process control.
There are two models of Compass 2 systems available, depending on your metrology needs
- Compass 2 – ZYGO's advanced solution for precision metrology of micro lens surface form, deviation from prescription, and relational/dimensional parameters. This is the ideal choice for applications that require the analysis of rotationally symmetric spherical and aspheric, geometrically truncated, and freeform surfaces.
- Compass RT – A fast and flexible system for precision metrology of micro lens relational/dimensional parameters, plus general profilometry applications. This is the ideal choice when form deviation metrology is not required.
At the core of the Compass 2 system is ZYGO’s CSI based optical profiler technology, which delivers industry-leading precision, versatility and speed for repeatable metrology and production process control. Unique to Compass™ and Compass™ RT are aspheric form and deviation metrology and relational / dimensional metrology of alignment features.
Form and Deviation
- Full surface, non-contact, 3D mapping of surface form for spherical, aspherical, and freeform lenses and molds with sub nanometer precision
- Advanced analysis of form deviation from design prescription
- Data integration with diamond turning machines for surface correction
- Quantitative metrology and inspection of mechanical design features on single or dual-sided lens elements including Datum to Datum and Lens-to-Datum Characterizations