Nexview™ 650: Large Format Inspection & Metrology
Large Format Inspection & Metrology
The Nexview™ 650 metrology system is an inspection tool for automated measurement of injection molding tooling, PCBs, glass panels and other samples requiring an extended work volume up to 650 x 650 mm. It provides 2D & 3D measurements of a variety of surface features with sub-nanometer vertical precision and sub-micron lateral precision.
Coherence Scanning Interferometry (CSI) is the measurement technology at the core of the Nexview™ 650 system.
This non-contact technique provides high-precision, and high-value surface metrology benefits including:
- Measures virtually all types of surfaces, from rough to super smooth, including thin films, steep slopes, and large steps.
- Sub-nanometer measurement precision is independent of field magnification
- Gage capable performance - exceptional precision and repeatability for the most demanding production applications.
- SureScan™ vibration tolerance technology - robust operation in virtually any environment.
- Mx™ software enables seamless data exchange with other ZYGO Profilers including ZeGage™ Pro, NewView™ 9000, and Nexview™ NX2.