Production Ready 3D Optical Profiler System
The ZeGage™ Pro and ZeGage™ Pro HR 3D optical profilers provide non-contact measurement and characterization of micro- and nano-scale features of many types of surfaces, ensuring quality control and process monitoring in your manufacturing environment.
Our industry-leading ZeGage Pro-series sets the standard for performance, ease of use, flexibility, and precision of benchtop-class industrial non-contact surface profilers. Built on ZYGO’s proprietary CSI technology, the ZeGage Pro delivers innovative technologies to enable precise, reliable, simple, and confident surface metrology.
Exclusive capabilities include SureScan™ technology for vibration robust metrology, Part Finder, and Smart Setup for simplified part setup and optimized measurements. It’s never been simpler to measure a wide variety of surfaces and parts, quickly and easily.
Read more to see how the ZeGage™ Pro systems' power, versatility, and value can benefit you.
- Proprietary non-contact measurement technology is enhanced with SureScan™ technology for low sensitivity to vibration and easy placement anywhere within your facility.
- Quantitative surface metrology with nanometer-level precision provides superior gage capability.
- High resolution 1.9 million pixel image sensor provides fast areal measurements in seconds, for excellent surface detail and visualization.
- Fully-automated measurement sequences and field stitching enable high resolution inspection of large areas. (Requires optional motorized part stage.)
- Measures a wide variety of surface materials and parameters, including 2D and 3D profiling of surface texture, form, step-height and more.
- Included Mx software provides comprehensive tools for surface data visualization, analysis and reporting.
- Expand the measurement range of your investment with accessories that include objective turrets, manual and motorized sample stages, and optional software modules for film topography profiling and 2D analysis using Cognex VisionPro®.
Productivity and Value
- Smart Setup technology reduces training time, and shortens part changeover by automating part finding, light setting, and scan configuration. Smart Setup usually results in a first data map within 1 minute of placing the sample under the objective.
- Cost-effective price-to-performance ratio compares favorably to alternative systems, including mechanical contact stylus profilers.
- Non-contact method means no consumable replacement costs to worry about.
- Compact, vibration-tolerant SureScan™ technology for easy integration anywhere in your facility.