Confident Metrology for a Dynamic World
Purpose built for reliable interferometry in vibration-prone environments; versatile and flexible enough to address a wide range of application needs from high-end telescope testing to live phase feedback for active alignment of optical systems.
The light efficient optical design of the DynaFiz®, combined with the ZYGO high power HeNe laser source, enables operation at high camera shutter speeds that "freeze" vibration. This dynamic capability provides reliable metrology in environments that are too violent for traditional temporal phase shifting techniques.
- Fully coherent optical design enabling the highest light efficiency, improving dynamic performance
- Two options for metrology in vibration-prone environments, unique capabilities patented by ZYGO
- QPSI™ technology, available only from ZYGO, enables reliable measurements in vibration-prone environments
- DynaPhase™ instantaneous data acquisition for vibration insensitive metrology in the most difficult environments
- LivePhase™ acquisition provides real-time Zernike feedback for active monitoring of the alignment of an optical system.
- Movie Mode provides the ability capture movies and data files at up to 82 frames/second
- ZYGO-made HeNe laser source
- Longer lifetime than commercially available lasers, 60k hour lifetime backed by a 3 year warranty!
- Higher power for improved vibration performance and low-light applications
- Wavelength stabilized to 0.0001 nm
- Discrete optical zoom turret provides true resolution improvement up to 3X magnification
- Coherent Artifact Reduction System (CARS) eliminates bullseyes from internal artifacts, and reduces coherent noise in measurements by up to 10X