Metrology workhorse of the optics shop
The Verifire™ interferometer system provides fast and reliable measurements of surface form error, and transmitted wavefront of optical components, systems and assemblies.
A true laser Fizeau design, the Verifire™ system expands upon ZYGO's unmatched experience in surface form metrology. The ZYGO-manufactured HeNe laser source combined with ZYGO's patented acquisition algorithms and full-featured Mx™ metrology software, enables high-precision metrology with easy to use analysis capabilities.
Confident Metrology on the Shop Floor
Technology for optical metrology has advanced significantly in recent years. In the past, environmental effects needed to be carefully controlled to achieve reliable measurements. Today, ZYGO offers technologies that enable reliable measurements in harsh environments where vibration and air turbulence can make traditional optical metrology difficult or impossible.
Surface form and flatness metrology of optical components and wavefront of optical systems and subassemblies like windows, mirrors, lenses, prisms – and even precision machined metal and ceramic surfaces.
Included standard are features like QPSI vibration robust acquisition, full-featured Mx™ software for powerful yet easy to use measurement, analysis and automation, and an unmatched 3-year warranty on the ZYGO-made HeNe laser source.
- ZYGO-made HeNe laser source
- Longer lifetime than commercially available lasers, 60k hour lifetime backed by a 3-year warranty!
- Higher power for improved vibration performance and low-light applications
- Wavelength stabilized to 0.0001 nm
- QPSI™ acquisition technology, available only from ZYGO, enables reliable measurements in vibration-prone environments
- Continuously-variable 1X-5X optical zoom