Aspheric optics enable significant benefits in the design and implementation of imaging, sensing and laser systems used in industries from defense & aerospace, semiconductor exposure and inspection systems and medical imaging systems.
Production of aspheres that support these applications is dependent on precision metrology. After all, when it comes to aspheric optics, you can’t make what you can’t measure.
The Verifire Asphere+ (VFA+) leverages the benefits of Fizeau interferometry to provide a unique combination of precise, high resolution, fast, and full aperture metrology for axisymmetric aspheres.
The VFA+ provides a flexible metrology platform to measure a range of axisymmetric aspheres with only a change of the transmission sphere. The VFA+ is equipped with an optional secondary stage which supports a computer generated hologram (CGH) extending the asphere shape capability to nonsymmetric freeforms and off-axis aspheric optics.
NEW! With a focus on enhancing the user experience, you can easily set up new measurements, navigate measurement data & results, and diagnose production issues. Mx™ Software enables efficient R&D and prototyping phases and improves production applications with simple one-click setup, alignment and measurement capabilities.
- Fully coherent optical design enabling the highest light efficiency, improving dynamic performance
- Two options for metrology in vibration-prone environments, unique capabilities patented by ZYGO
- QPSI™ technology, available only from ZYGO, enables reliable measurements in vibration-prone environments
- DynaPhase™ instantaneous data acquisition for vibration insensitive metrology in the most difficult environments
- LivePhase™ acquisition provides real-time Zernike feedback for active monitoring of the alignment of an optical system.
- Movie Mode provides the ability capture movies and data files at up to 82 frames/second
- ZYGO-made HeNe laser source
- Longer lifetime than commercially available lasers, 60k hour lifetime backed by a 3 year warranty!
- Higher power for improved vibration performance and low-light applications
- Wavelength stabilized to 0.0001 nm
- Discrete optical zoom turret provides true resolution improvement up to 3X magnification
- Coherent Artifact Reduction System (CARS) eliminates bullseyes from internal artifacts, and reduces coherent noise in measurements by up to 10X