Mid-spatial frequency characterization with best-in-class resolution and ITF
Interferometer resolution has been pushed to the max. The Verifire HD and Verifire HDX interferometer systems provide unparalleled mid-spatial frequency characterization of optical surfaces. Simply adding more pixels into the system is not enough – rigorous optical design is required to ensure pixel-limited performance of the interferometer and capture surface details that the most demanding applications require. ZYGO’s proprietary Instrument Transfer Function (ITF) characterization methods ensure performance meets design to deliver the capability your application requires.
ZYGO's Verifire HD and Verifire HDX are designed and built for mid-spatial frequency content characterization of extreme performance optical components and systems. QPSI, and the ZYGO-made long-life stabilized laser are included standard, along with best-in-class imaging and resolution for high instrument transfer function (ITF), superior characterization of mid-spatial frequency content and high-slope surface deviations.
- 5.3 megapixel (Verifire HD) and 11.6 megapixel (Verifire HDX) camera resolution, supported by rigorous optical designs and validated by ZYGO’s proprietary ITF qualification techniques.
- QPSI™ acquisition technology, available only from ZYGO, enables reliable measurements in vibration-prone environments
- ZYGO-manufactured HeNe laser source
- Longer lifetime than commercially available lasers, 60k hour lifetime backed by a 3-year warranty!
- Higher power for improved vibration performance and low-light applications
- Wavelength stabilized to 0.0001 nm
- Optional DynaPhase™ instantaneous data acquisition for vibration insensitive metrology in the most difficult environments
- Coherent Artifact Reduction System (CARS) eliminates bullseyes from internal artifacts, and reduces coherent noise in measurements by up to 10x