Simultaneous Multi-Surface Test Interferometer
Simplify the complex – multiple surfaces create complex fringe patterns, the Verifire™ MST uses patented wavelength-shifting technology to acquire phase data from multiple surfaces simultaneously. Report key metrics from individual surfaces of parallel windows, transmitted wavefront, as well as precise surface-to-surface information like total thickness variation (TTV), wedge and even material inhomogeneity.
The Verifire™ MST addresses demanding applications like mobile device display glass, data storage disks and semiconductor wafers with precise surface and thickness variation metrology for test parts as thin as 0.5 mm.
The Verifire™ MST provides high precision measurements of surface form and transmitted wavefront of optical components and lens systems. It is the only commercial interferometer system that can measure multiple surfaces simultaneously, maintaining relative surface information and providing quick and simple results from multiple surfaces.
- Simultaneous surface and wavefront characterization and precise surface-to-surface metrology like TTV and wedge
- Surface and thickness qualification of test parts as thin as 0.5 mm thickness
- Wide range of lateral resolution including pixel-limited optical designs to deliver optimum ITF
- 1.2k x 1.2k (includes discrete zoom turret for optical zoom up to 3X)
- 2.3k x 2.3k
- 3.4k x 3.4k
- Available in operating wavelengths from 633 nm to 1.053 µm, 1.064 µm and 1.55 µm
- QPSI™ acquisition technology, available only from ZYGO, enables reliable measurements in vibration-prone environments – now available in wavelength shifting and multi-surface FTPSI acquisition
- Ring of Fire artifact reduction source included standard – eliminates bullseyes and reduces coherent noise