ZYGO's Verifire HD and Verifire HDX are designed and built for mid-spatial frequency content characterization of extreme performance optical components and systems. QPSI, and the ZYGO-made long-life stabilized laser are included standard, along with best-in-class imaging and resolution for high instrument transfer function (ITF), superior characterization of mid-spatial frequency content and high-slope surface deviations.
- 5.3 megapixel (Verifire HD) and 11.6 megapixel (Verifire HDX) camera resolution, supported by rigorous optical designs and validated by ZYGO’s proprietary ITF qualification techniques.
- QPSI™ acquisition technology, available only from ZYGO, enables reliable measurements in vibration-prone environments
- ZYGO-manufactured HeNe laser source
- Longer lifetime than commercially available lasers, 60k hour lifetime backed by a 3-year warranty!
- Higher power for improved vibration performance and low-light applications
- Wavelength stabilized to 0.0001 nm
- Optional DynaPhase™ instantaneous data acquisition for vibration insensitive metrology in the most difficult environments
- Coherent Artifact Reduction System (CARS) eliminates bullseyes from internal artifacts, and reduces coherent noise in measurements by up to 10x