Before downloading or installing Mx™ software, make sure you have the appropriate license for the version you download. The software will not run without the appropriate license. For assistance, contact our Customer Support Center at email@example.com or call 800-994-6669.
Caution: The software available on this page is provided for supplemental off-line analysis, or for installation under the guidance of ZYGO Customer Support. If you attempt to update Mx™ software on your system without first contacting ZYGO Customer Support, your system may become inoperative. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 800-994-6669)
- Software files download as a compressed .zip file (size shown in parentheses), requiring the use of extraction software to "unzip" the file before installation.
- It is recommended to save the file to your computer before running it. Either click on a link below and select "Save", or right-click a link and select "Save Target As..." from the popup menu.
- The version of Windows® on which Mx software is supported is shown to the right of the file size.
- Mx™ software requires a license for both instrument and off-line analysis versions.
- Mx™ example data sets may be downloaded here.
A username and password are required to download manuals